- Ph.D., Communication and Electronics, EURECOM, Télécom ParisTech, Université Paris-Saclay, France, 12/2015
- M.Sc., Communication and Information Engineering, Huazhong University of Science & Technology (HUST), Wuhan, China, 03/2012
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering and Automation, HUST, Wuhan, China, 07/2009
Honors & Awards
• Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-financed Students Abroad (with ranking #1 in France), 2015
• IEEE Best Readings on Massive MIMO, 2014
• Top 3 , IEEE International Future Energy Challenge (IFEC) contest, Garrad Hassan Dynamic Performance Award, Melbourne, Australia, 07/2009
• First prize , Intel Cup Embedded System Design Contest (ESDC), held by PRC government and sponsored by Intel Corporation, Shanghai, China, 07/2008
• Second prize, Juli Cup Creativity Contest, held by HUST, Wuhan, China, 02/2008
• Second prize, National Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest (Hubei Province), Wuhan, China, 09/2007
• Third prize, Juli Cup MCU Application Contest, HUST, Wuhan, China, 02/2008
• Honored Graduate Award, HUST, 03/2012
• Honored Graduate Award, HUST, 06/2009
• Excellent Study Scholarship, HUST, 2007 – 2008
• Excellent Study Scholarship, HUST, 2006 – 2007
Reviewer for IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., IEEE Trans. Signal Process., IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., IEEE Trans. Commun., IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, IEEE Communication Letters, IEEE ICC, IEEE GLOBECOM, IEEE SPAWC, IEEE WCNC, EUSIPCO, ISWCS, etc.
• Instructor, taught Linux Operating System for undergraduates, HUST, Wuhan, China, 2009
• Instructor, taught Embedded Linux System for undergraduates, HUST, Wuhan, China, 2009
C, C++, Assembly (MCS-51), MASM(x86), Assembly (picoChip), Assembly (ZSP), Verilog HDL, VHDL, HTML, XML, VC++/MFC, VB, ASP, C#, ASP.NET, Delphi, Pascal, SQL, Qt, Python, etc.
MCU, FPGA, ARM, DSP, ZSP, PowerPC, picoChip, x86, DDR SDRAM, Flash Memory, Gigabit Ethernet PHY, etc.
Matlab, LaTeX, Keil, ARM Developer Suite, Freescale CodeWarrior, Tornado IDE for VxWorks, Protel 99 SE, Altium Designer, Cadence, Quartus II, Synplify, CodeWarrior, CodeGear, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Git, SVN, etc.
• Grade 2, 3, 4 (the highest) of National Computer Rank Examination
Certified by National Education Examinations Authority and the Ministry of Education of China, 09/2006, 09/2007, and 04/2008 respectively.
• Certified Network Engineer
Certified by Ministry of Personnel of China and Ministry of Information Industry of China, 11/2007.
• ARM Embedded Engineer
Certified by Philips & Embest, 11/2007.
• English: Fluent – full professional proficiency
• French: Intermediate – limited working proficiency
• Chinese: Mothertongue – full professional proficiency